5 Tips to Make Your Home Remodeling Clean Up a Breeze!
Going through a home remodeling project is exciting, frustrating, messy and loud. The idea of improving and renovating your home is not one to rush into lightly.
Make sure you take the time to access what you are looking to accomplish and gather as much information and advice as possible before you initiate the process. Talk with any family or friends who have experienced a home remodeling project and take note of what they wish they had thought to do or any other regrets or advice they offer.
Information is power and in this case it could give you the power to get through the remodeling process with most success possible. Every remodeling project has its hiccups, so be prepared for that. But most of all, be prepared for the known entities that come into play for every renovation. That would be the mess!
Here are 5 Tips to Make Your Home Remodeling Clean Up a Breeze!
5 Tips for a Clean Remodel:
- Contain the work zone as best as possible. Use plastic to seal off entryways and keep doors surrounding the work zone shut if possible.
- Cover items nearby your work zone, even if they are outside of the contained area….dust is pervasive!
- Stuff or close your vents in the work zone to prevent items from falling down the vents.
- Use a shop vac to clean drywall dust. Try NOT to use your regular vacuum…the extremely small particles can jam up your machine and make it less efficient.
- Change your air filter when the job is done.
While every renovation creates some mess, taking the time to implement these 5 Steps for a Clean Remodel could save your from unnecessary clean up when the job is done. And trust me, no one has ever complained that there was less need for cleanup!
Ferris Home Improvements of Delaware is an experienced and dependable home improvement contractor capable of making all your home remodeling dreams a reality! We have built a solid reputation and have the testimonials and record to back up our work. We are proud of our reputation and have been voted Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Company 3 years in a row!